!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.

FPCommunity

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Eastern Time
Translator
Central European Time
Latest topics
» Best poker datamining PokerStars, Pacific (888), iPoker, PartyPoker
Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm by HHmailerSupport

» InterPoker $200
Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:15 pm by safka

» WilliamHill Poker $100
Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:13 pm by safka

» PartyPoker $250
Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:10 pm by safka

» MyBet Poker $50
Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:53 pm by tommymzq

» Coral Poker £500
Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 pm by jacsa85

» Ladbrokes Poker $1,000
Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 am by Deina20

» WilliamHill Poker £500
Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am by jacsa85

» Freerolls 03-11-2013
Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:33 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 pm by Admin

» Freerolls 02-11-2013
Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 pm by Admin

» Boyle Poker $250
Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:00 pm by Kevathallam

» Freerolls 01-11-2013
Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:24 am by Admin

» OddsMaker Poler $500
Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 am by Admin

Best Poker Rooms This Week

mybet.com - poker

French Poker Radio

Share | 

always on the bubble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fir3bl4de900

United Kingdom
United Kingdom

PostSubject: always on the bubble   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:40 pm

hi everyone, i have really got into playing poker online. i always get with in reach then boom out with pocket aces lol i never win with them always seem to do really well at the start then i blow it, any one any tips how i can burst the bubble lol,
Back to top Go down
Lampeter

Wales
Wales

PostSubject: Re: always on the bubble   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:59 pm

that could be for a few reasons maybe and maybe different ones each time, not sure how long you been playing, guessing the bubble your not changing your game to suit what your opponants are doing ie they may all be changing to super tight and you are loose and out of position, stuff you can get away with in the earlier rounds, or maybe you are getting too tight slightly nervous and people picking up on it, dont shove out of position even with bullets unless you have to.... but of course theres no telling whats right or wrongplay play each hand to the best you can GL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: always on the bubble   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:13 pm

The power to break the bubble.
Depends on experience in the game, I actually doing I have not much time playing as many otrso of more experience. I have approximately 2 years.
Sometimes we have to play aggressive and others conservative, it all depends on the players at the table and the position you are, at that time.
There are no exact formula can be given
Back to top Go down
http://fpcommunity.foroweb.org
fir3bl4de900

United Kingdom
United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: always on the bubble   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 pm

thanks, ive been playing for about 1 year now, i love it , think my problem is i get a big stack and good position then try to protect it, will try and play a bit more loosely at the end see if that works , i did wiin a poker time tourney outright 40euro that was sweet but thats about all lol , sometime i think im gonna have a heart attack lol get a mad rush when i know i have a wining hand, do yous get like that, and what the biggest amount you have ever won ?
Back to top Go down
Lampeter

Wales
Wales

PostSubject: Re: always on the bubble   Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:00 pm

I started playing real money a year ago (made my first deposit on Feb 14th) my bests so far have been $260 freeroll, £1080 seat+100cash for the Palm beach Live game and a 1500 euro seat in the Aussie millions online qualifier

I'm up in various poker room and have only ever withdrawn once for £200, am keeping with satelite freerolls also starting to work on my cash games. I dont see anything changing as my ain in poker is not to get anymoney out of it but to pump anything I win back into sats, I hope to land three seats into big live tourneys this year and I'll be happy

do youself a favour and do the MyPokerLab tutorials on Pokertime there is $50 free up for grabs at the monent, the tuts are helping me big time

Cheers
Back to top Go down
fir3bl4de900

United Kingdom
United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: always on the bubble   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:49 am

cheers bro, must do that think im getting better well maybe lol, not long before im the new phill laak lol
Back to top Go down
katastroffik

Belgium
Belgium

PostSubject: Re: always on the bubble   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Hello, if that can reassure you, I like it! but with a nickname like that, you must be someone "too complicated" LOL
Back to top Go down
fir3bl4de900

United Kingdom
United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: always on the bubble   Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:34 pm

lol spelt correctley its fireblade (my motorbike) 900 is the engine size, yeah im a biker, sad though had to park it up in the garage as i have bad spinal injuries , thats why im playing online poker cant do much else :@(
Back to top Go down
Lampeter

Wales
Wales

PostSubject: Re: always on the bubble   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:11 am

Nothing wrong with poker to fill in while sick.... Look at Roberto Rominello from Swansea did the same with a soccer injury a few years ago and just took down EPT Prague for 650,000 Euros
Back to top Go down
fir3bl4de900

United Kingdom
United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: always on the bubble   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:30 am

Hi lampeter thanks for the comment tell me more about mypokerlab if you would,keep seeeing it but wondered if it was worth the bother.
Back to top Go down
Lampeter

Wales
Wales

PostSubject: Re: always on the bubble   Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:47 am

just click on it from the the PT software then take the fundmental test, and go through each of tutorial vieos they are worth while spending the time on

then if you have rolled up some money on freerolls, play 2/4 cent tables as much as possible, it's difficult as you may find you are not getting a worthwhile return on your time with such low stakes. I have got busto by comming home drunk and playing with my whole BIG 30 pounds bankroll and getting pocket Aces busted by quads and still struggling getting back above a few pounds as my patients goes a little and I push it too much

but once you have done that over a few hundred hands (idealy + 1000) paterns will show and they point you to the lessons they recommend

worth noting that Tourney play is a little different to cash grinding but they say cash play is a must to keep tourney entries going in the long run
Back to top Go down
fir3bl4de900

United Kingdom
United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: always on the bubble   Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:32 am

cheers mate i dont play much cash usually donkfest tourneys lol but will give it a try as my bankroll remains almost static with the sng and tourney play,cheers for the advice hopefully i will see an improvement.ps pocket aces or kings never get me there either lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: always on the bubble   

Back to top Go down

always on the bubble
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1